This project is a voluntary effort that Sumanasa Foundation is cradling for a set of musicians. About sixteen musicians, and music enthusiasts have joined hands to contribute to the Foundation every month. These funds are used for various causes.
- The Foundation has borne the monthly expenses for an artist in an old age home
- We have sponsored a surgery for a Mridangam maker.
- The Foundation is providing for the education of children of artists who have passed away.
- We have arranged for musicians to buy musical instruments, which they have lost during the Kerala floods.
- We have also organized to procure household items for thirty artists who lost everything during the Chennai floods.
- Nadaswaram artists who lost their instruments during floods have been provided with 15 Nadaswarams and 20 tavils,
Wish to make a contribution towards our projects?