Sumanasa Foundation is committed to the ethical collection, retention and use of information that you provide to us about yourself on this site. Your Personal Information may comprise your name, age, occupation, user ID and password, email, address, telephone number, etc. You can also request a copy of the personal info we have for you at any time by emailing us at email@example.com. If any personal information changes or you find our records are not up-to-date, please inform us.
Information Gathering and Use
We collect information from you in a number of ways, for example when you make a donation, sign up to our campaign, and/or Sign up to stay updated. We won’t collect or record your personal information unless you choose to give it us.
How we use that information
- Distributing receipts and thanking donors for donations
- Informing donors about upcoming fundraising and other activities of Sumanasa Foundation
- Internal analysis, such as research and analytics
- Record keeping
- Reporting to applicable government agencies as required by law
- Surveys, metrics, and other analytical purposes
- Other purposes related to the fundraising operations